ON YOUR ARRIVAL
- In the interest of everyone’s health and safety, you will be asked to fill in a questionnaire where you declare your health condition with regards to Covid-19.
- You can check your body temperature upon your arrival at the hotel and throughout your stay.
- You are required to wear a mask at all times in all indoor communal areas. If you do not have one, you can buy a certified surgical or FFP2 mask directly at the hotel.
- To comply with social distancing rules, we have improved our check-in procedures. Electronic payments are preferred.
- On request, you can get a swab test from a certified lab.
SANITATION OF THE HOTEL
- All surfaces in the common areas are sanitised frequently using specific cleaning products with added disinfectant.
- In some areas inside the hotel, you will also find hand sanitiser dispensers.
- Your room is thoroughly sanitised before your arrival with new procedures.
- All tables are adequately spaced out in our large restaurant as required by current regulations.
- The menus of the restaurant and the bar can be checked through a QR code or on the menu stands.
- We have always been very proud of our breakfast buffet but in order to comply with the regulations, we have turned it into a served buffet.
- All surfaces and chairs are sanitised after each use.
- All indoor rooms are equipped with natural air exchange and air conditioning systems without recirculation of air.
- You can also choose to have lunch outdoors to enjoy a pleasant meal in complete freedom.
- All surfaces in the communal areas are sanitised more frequently using specific high quality products and P.M.C. chemical sanitisers.
- The swimming pool and the whirlpools are, as normal, equipped with an automatic monitoring system which checks the level of PH and Chlorine in the water, increased in compliance with sanitary regulations.
- The filtration system is active 24 hours a day and they are replenished every day with fresh water.
- The quality of air is guaranteed by periodic sanitisation, the filters are replaced more frequently and there is no recirculation of air.
- Access to the wellness treatments is limited to ensure the privacy and safety of all guests.
- In compliance with the last decree, the Turkish bath will be open from 1 July.
- The arrangement of both indoor and outdoor loungers has been designed to ensure the right safety distance.
- Massages and treatments are carried out in complete safety for both the guest and the therapist. You are required to wear a mask throughout the treatments except in the case of facial treatments.
- In all communal areas, you will find clear and simple instructions and signs on how to follow the various routes and use the facilities.
- We have rearranged all common areas to allow guests to keep a safe distance from one another.
- We have re-organised our fitness activities focusing more on individual or collective sports and leisure activities such as walks, Nordic walking and pedal-assisted bike excursions with the guide of our qualified experts.
- All sports equipment used by guests such as e-bikes, walking staffs, etc. is sanitized before and after each use.
- The hotel staff undergo periodic health checks, swab tests and have their body temperature measured every day.
- Everyone is equipped with safety devices (sanitising gel, masks and gloves) needed to do their work without putting themselves at risk and others.
- All staff are constantly trained on new hygiene and safety regulations in force and are kept up to date with new procedures.
- We can provide you with detailed information on the regulations and the measures taken and will be happy to answer any your questions.
- We look forward to welcoming you and making you enjoy an unforgettable experience at the Ambasciatori Place Hotel!